A Community of Professional Coaches Sharing Their Passion and Knowledge for the Sport
What is a WE Coach?
- An experienced trainer or instructor
- Someone who LOVES working equitation
- A person looking to help promote the sport in their area and to support other trainers across the country
- Someone who has invested time and energy into their working equitation education
- A professional seeking to expand their clientele in this growing sport
What are the perks?
- National recognition as a working equitation professional
- Promotion on the USAWE website including a bio, photo and link to your business website
- Be part of a diverse network of trainers and instructors committed to improving horsemanship through working equitation
We will be adding a Coaches Directory in the near future, providing an easy way to connect with knowledgeable instructors who are members of the USAWE Coaches Network. Stay tuned!
USAWE Logo design by Alexandra Crippen of Crippen Designs.
The logo represents the four trials of Working Equitation and highlights the diversity for which the sport is known in the United States.
- The first image depicts a mule, being ridden in western tack and attire in the Dressage trial.
- The second image showcases an Iberian horse in traditional Iberian tack and attire performing in the EOH trial.
- The third image shows a horse of indeterminate breeding and a rider in English tack and attire, competing in the Speed trial.
- Together, all three riders represent a team competing together in the Cattle trial. Although the cow is not shown directly, the three teammates are working in concert. The image is intended to elicit the feeling of excitement and movement as the team moves their designated cow toward the holding pen to the far right, off the page. (Think of it as a "silent cow", much as the letter "e" at the end of a word is often referred to as "the silent 'e'" in recognition of its existence without being read aloud).
Images used on this website with permission of owners. Please observe the copyright privileges of the individual image owners and do not use the images from this website without express permission from the individual owners of the images. Thank you for respecting the work and rights of others.