USAWE Affiliate Organization
Affiliate Organization Annual Dues
AO Dues – $50 / year
For USAWE Affiliate Organization Recognition and Website Listing
Important: The AO dues payment is a recurring annual subscription that will be automatically renewed and charged to your payment method on your payment anniversary.
“I understand that the item in my cart is a recurring purchase. By completing my purchase, I agree to the charge and authorize you to charge my payment method at the price, frequency, and date listed until I cancel.”
Important: This is not for general membership in an AO. Please contact your local AO if you are interested in being involved locally. USAWE does not collect membership dues on behalf of local AOs.
If you are having trouble processing your payment try using Chrome as the browser on an Android phone or using Safari as the browser on an iPhone.
Sometimes PayPal can look like it is not processing your payment. Please only click the pay button one time. If your payment does not process, we will see it and let you know.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems or questions regarding AO billing.
USAWE COMMUNITY CODE
USAWE is dedicated to good horsemanship and committed to fostering camaraderie and good sportsmanship in all our events. To that end, we ask all of our members to:
- Make decisions, in training and competition, with the welfare of your horse foremost in your mind.
- Support others; encourage those new to the sport and actively seek ways to help them learn.
- Be considerate of those contributing their time to put on events. Be courteous to officials, organizers, staff, and volunteers.
- Be honest in your dealings with others and demonstrate personal integrity in your words and deeds.
- Volunteer whenever you are able. By donating your time at local events or in service to the national organization, you are helping to grow this sport.