3/27/21 – 8:15am to 9:30 am
Session is open and free to
1. All new members of NOVAWE
2. Any NOVAWE member who has not attended a WE clinic in the past
3. Any nonmembers interested in learning more about the sport of Working Equitation.
This Horseless Session will cover
1. Introduction to Working Equitation (WE) and the 4 trials of a competition
2. Discussion of the WE obstacles on this course – how to execute
3. Course walk of a full competition course
4. Tips on executing the Ease of Handling course successfully
Participants will receive a handout and course map to review.
All participants need to register in advance. Session is limited to the first 15 participants. Click on this link to register: https://bit.ly/3oHsUFo
WE Mounted Clinic with Allison Reed to follow, starting at 10 am.