USAWE Horse Recording
USAWE Horse recording fee is payable one time per animal, per lifetime of that animal.
Lifetime USAWE Horse Recording Fee
Please complete a separate transaction for each horse recording payment.
- You can choose to pay as a guest if you do not have a PayPal account.
- If you are having difficulty remitting payments via PayPal, please try again using a different browser (i.e., Chrome or Safari). If you are having trouble with mobile, try from a computer.
- Once you have paid, your horse registration will be processed within 2-3 business days, and your horse will be added to the USAWE website and fully eligible for all our Awards Programs.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with processing your payment. You can request an invoice be sent to you for payment if you are not able to get this to work for you.
USAWE COMMUNITY CODE
USAWE is dedicated to good horsemanship and committed to fostering camaraderie and good sportsmanship in all our events. To that end, we ask all of our members to:
- Make decisions, in training and competition, with the welfare of your horse foremost in your mind.
- Support others; encourage those new to the sport and actively seek ways to help them learn.
- Be considerate of those contributing their time to put on events. Be courteous to officials, organizers, staff, and volunteers.
- Be honest in your dealings with others and demonstrate personal integrity in your words and deeds.
- Volunteer whenever you are able. By donating your time at local events or in service to the national organization, you are helping to grow this sport.
Do You Want To "Do More"?
Make a Special Donation!
You can choose to support the national organization or youth development program using our direct donation button. Donations to USAWE, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization (EIN 85-3204753), are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.