USAWE Adult Membership
USAWE Individual Adult Membership Fee
Please scroll down for the “Add to Cart” button.
Once your shopping cart appears, you may scroll down below the cart to see these instructions again.
The shopping cart will appear at the top of this page once it has an order in it. You will see it right away if you have a previous order still in it.
Please follow these four steps to complete your payment.
Step 1. If you don’t see your shopping cart yet, click the “Add to Cart” button located at the bottom of this page.
Step 2. Once you see the shopping cart, please adjust the purchase quantity before proceeding.
- Your screen will refresh each time you adjust the amount, so you may need to adjust the amount several times.
- Do not click the “add to Cart” button after you adjust your quantity to the correct number or it will add another quantity.
Step 3. Enter the names of all members you are paying for with this transaction in the box provided.
- Important: Please double-check and adjust your shopping cart quantity before the next step.
Step 4. Click the tiny yellow button that says, “checkout with PayPal” located right below the box for the member names.
- You will be redirected to PayPal. You can choose to pay as a guest if you do not have a PayPal account.
- If you are having difficulty remitting payments via PayPal, please try again using a different browser (i.e., Chrome or Safari). If you are having trouble with mobile, try from a computer.
Contact email@example.com if you have any problems with processing your payment, or were overcharged due to not adjusting your shopping cart as needed prior to processing your payment. We will refund overpayments as soon as possible if this happens to you. You can also request an invoice be sent to you for payment processing if this Shopping Cart is not working for you.
Adult memberships cost $45.
Junior memberships are free!
USAWE COMMUNITY CODE
USAWE is dedicated to good horsemanship and committed to fostering camaraderie and good sportsmanship in all our events. To that end, we ask all of our members to:
- Make decisions, in training and competition, with the welfare of your horse foremost in your mind.
- Support others; encourage those new to the sport and actively seek ways to help them learn.
- Be considerate of those contributing their time to put on events. Be courteous to officials, organizers, staff, and volunteers.
- Be honest in your dealings with others and demonstrate personal integrity in your words and deeds.
- Volunteer whenever you are able. By donating your time at local events or in service to the national organization, you are helping to grow this sport.